This webpage has been created to provide school districts with information on supporting students with participation in the statewide assessments. The purpose of accessibility supports is to eliminate the effects of student barriers that prevent them from demonstrating what they know and can do. All students can work toward grade-level academic content standards via differentiation and appropriately selected supports and accommodations. For additional resources and guides, please visit the Montana Statewide Assessments: Accessibility Resources webpage. This page is organized to provide information on the following topics by each assessment that is required in Montana under the Montana Comprehensive Assessment System (MontCAS).
- Information on the Assessment and Tested Grades
- The OPI Published Guidance or Accessibility and Accommodation Guidelines
- The Eligibility Criteria
- The Decision-Making Process and Resources
- Timelines and Schedules
- The Test Delivery System Specifications and/or Clarifications
- The Test Delivery System User Guide
- Parent/Guardian Resources
The Schedule of Assessments is published in the 2020-2021 Test Calendar Button below.