2019 Grant Application Information
Competitive & Continuing Applications:
UPDATE: (June 7, 2019): The competitive and continuing applications are now closed.
The 21st CCLC 2019-2020 competitive grant award recipients will be announced by mid-June, 2019.
Intent To Apply:
Please note that the Intent to Apply is a requested document to provide our grant readers information regarding the number of applications that will need to be scored. We will accept an Intent to Apply throughout the application process.
Competitive applicants are requested to submit an “Intent to Apply” to OPI21stCCLCAppFAQ@mt.gov by March 29, 2019. Your letter of intent should include the following:
- An identification of which schools/population makes you eligible to apply. For example, which Targeted, Comprehensive schools, or what justification you will give to identify your population (see page 6 of the Grant Application Guidance, ''Site Eligibility'')
- A verification you have previewed the training webinar (Request for Application (RFA) Instructional Guidelines FY 2019) found on the websitehttp://opi.mt.gov/Leadership/Academic-Success/After-School-Programs
- A verification you have previewed the Grant Guidance Document to assist in your grant writing.
- A verification that you will submit questions regarding the RFA or competition process to OPI21stCCLCAppFAQ@mt.govand the OPI will provide responses on the website within 24 hours.
2019 Grant Application Guidance - (Updated 3/29/2019)
Application FAQs - Please submit questions to OPI21stCCLCAppFAQ . Answers will be entered onto FAQs within 48 hrs.
Logic Model-Local Level Activities
2019 Grant Application Scoring Rubric- (Updated 4/24/2019) This rubric details how the grant readers will score each answer within the application.
2018-2019 Grantee Information
2019 Spring Term APR Data Due Date:
- The Attendance Excel Spreadsheet, and the Activities & Staffing Google Sheets are due by Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Attendance spreadsheets must be submitted though the ePass Secure email system.
- The Activities and Staffing Sheets are completed on-line. This is a shared Google sheet and does not need to be submitted.
- Contact Amanda Domino, firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-444-1964 for questions or concerns.
2018-2019 Fiscal Year End Due Dates:
To be completed in coordination with the District Clerk or Financial Accountant:
- All Amendments must be made by June 1, 2019
- All funds must be obligated by June 30, 2019
- All funds must be liquidated by July 31, 2019
- Final Expenditure Report due August 10, 2019
Local Evaluations Due (2017-2018 Program Year):
- Required annually for all Grantees (including the last year of the 5-year cycle)
- DUE: April 5, 2019
- Email finalized Local Evaluation to email@example.com
- For more information, see email from Miriam Resendez (sent 3/22/2019 11:46 AM)
The surveys will open and available for administration as of March 4th.
- Teacher Survey – due April 30th
- School Administrator Survey– due June 1st
- Student Survey– due April 30th
- Parent Survey – due June 1st
- Center Staff Survey– due June 1st
- Center Administrator Survey– due June 1st