Summer Egrants Tour is BACK!
The Montana Office of Public Instruction will again be hosting the Summer Egrants Tour. Below are the dates, times, and locations:
- July 18, 2022: Laurel High School 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 19, 2022: Dawson County HS (Glendive) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 20, 2022: Glasgow (TBD) 8:3 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 21, 2022: Fergus High School (Lewistown) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 26, 2022: Evergreen Elementary (Kalispell) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 27, 2022: Target Range Elementary (Missoula 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 28, 2022: Manhattan High School 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- August 10, 2022 Virtual 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The OPI will send out more information at a later date as locations are firmed up. Districts that are attending will need to bring a wi-fi enabled laptop, enrollment numbers, low-income counts, homeless numbers, and CEP statuses. It’s also good to bring your own hotspot-just in case! For more information, please contact Sheri Harlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-444-5660.
Jack O’Connor, Federal Programs Director, at 406-444-3083 or email@example.com
Cash requests submitted from April 26th through May 25th will be processed and paid on June 10th
Cash requests submitted from May 26th through June 17th will be processed and paid on June 22nd
There are no payments in the month of July, the next grant payment will be made on August 10th
September 1: Egrant Consolidated Applications must be created/opened by this date. Last date to create an amendment on a previous year’s application without OPI approval. NOTE! The Carl D Perkins Egrant must be completed by this date.
September 30: Egrant Consolidated Applications must be submitted by this date.
October 31: Egrant Consolidated Applications must be approved by this date.
Districts missing the deadlines must submit a letter to Sharyl Allen,
deputy superintendent, stating why the timeline was missed, and then give a plan to meet the due date in the future-this must come from the district board chairperson. Missing the deadlines can move the district onto the high-risk list!