P.O. Box 202501 • Helena, MT 59620-2501
Putting Montana Students First
As of June 25, 2020 - Based on current available guidance from the USDA, schools will operate the
National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) in Fall 2020.
Due to the public health emergency, the USDA is providing meal program flexibilities to
support student access to nutritious meals while minimizing the potential exposure to COVID-19.
Schools should contact your Regional Specialist directly for school nutrition questions and concerns.
Please complete this survey to opt into any of the
following School Year 2020-2021 NSLP and SBP Waivers:
1. I would like to opt into the Non-Congregate Meals Waiver.
2. I would like to opt into the Meal Time Waiver.
3. I would like to opt into the Parent Pick Up Waiver.
4. I would like to opt into the Meal Pattern Flexibility Waiver.
5. I would like to opt into the Offer Versus Serve Waiver.
For more information, contact OPI School Nutrition Programs at 406-444-2501.
School Nutrition Programs Home