2021-2022 ESSA Report Card Information
There are new Accountability Designations reflected on the 2021-2022 Report Card. All fields that require a comparison of two years of testing data - i.e. goals and student growth include the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 school years.
For more information, please see the April 2022 Addendum from U.S. Department of Education.
The following elements are available on Montana's 2021-2022 report cards:
- School Demographics (address & phone, grades served and enrollment)
- Accountability Designations from the 2021-2022 school year
- Statewide student assessment performance and English Learning progress
- Student Achievement Progress Scores
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) Scores which is on the State Report Card Only.
- Post-secondary enrollment at institutions within the Montana University System
- School Attendance
- Educator Qualifications
- Comprehensive School Improvement Fund - State Report Card Only
- Per-Pupil Expenditures, please visit the ESSA and Per-Pupil Expenditures Page for detailed information.