Standards Revision Information
2017 - 2027 COMPLETE REVISION SCHEDULE - This schedule may change based on resource availability or other factors.
- To learn about the process and how to get involved, take the Montana Content Standards 101 course on the Teacher Learning Hub (1 renewal unit)
Cycle I: August 2017 - July 2021
- Content Standards: Social Studies, Career and Technical Education, Computer Science, Technology, Library Media
- Revision: May - October 2019
- Negotiated Rulemaking: November 2019 - March 2020
- Nomination forms will be available in October 2019
- Begin Implementation: July 1, 2021
Watch this four-minute video for an overview of the process.