Bully Free Montana
Montana Code Annotated requires all schools to have policies and procedures for addressing bullying behavior in schools, on school buses, at school-sponsored activities, and online.
This page contains resources for students, parents and schools, including:
- Model policies and procedures for schools,
- Montana’s Student Protections and Procedures accreditation rule,
- What you can do if you are being bullied,
- How to respond to cyber-bullying,
- Tips for parents, and
- Links to state and national resources.
When we work together, we can make Montana bully-free.