Safe Fleet is excited to announce the 2019 United to End Bullying (UEB) Grant Program. School communities, transportation teams, and non-profits offering bullying prevention, social-emotional learning, and kindness initiatives to students K-12 in Canada and the US are invited to apply. The grant program is open for applications from Friday, February 1st to Sunday, March 31st.
Bully Free Montana
Administrative Rules of Montana require all schools to have policies and procedures addressing bullying behavior in schools, on school buses, at school-sponsored activities, and online. Montana Code Annotated defines law relative to bullying.
This page contains resources for students, parents and schools, including:
- Model policies and procedures for schools,
- Montana’s Student Protections and Procedures accreditation rule,
- What you can do if you are being bullied,
- How to respond to cyber-bullying,
- Tips for parents, and
- Links to state and national resources.
When we work together, we can make Montana bully-free.