Additional Information about the 2019-2020 Report Cards
Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic and waived testing requirements for the 2019-2020 school year, Montana's ESSA 2019-2020 reports cards are different than previous school year's report cards.
- Statewide student assessment performance, academic growth, English Learning progress, or college and career readiness information are NOT published on the 2019-2020 report cards.
- There are no new Accountability Designations, the 2018-2019 Accountability Designations are being used.
- For more information, please see the March 2020 Waiver Notification Letter from U.S. Department of Education
The following elements are available on Montana's 2019-2020 report cards:
- School Demographics (address & phone, grades served and enrollment)
- Accountability Designations from the 2018-2019 school year
- Student Achievement Progress Scores (graduation rates only)
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) Scores
- Post-secondary enrollment at a Montana University School
- School Attendance
- Educator Qualifications
- Comprehensive School Improvement Fund - State Report Card Only
- Per-Pupil Expenditures, please visit the ESSA and Per-Pupil Expenditures Page for detailed information.
- School Quality, Climate, and Safety (Montana Civil Rights Data Collection from 2017-2018, the latest available)