The early years of a child’s life-from birth to age eight-are critically important for learning and development. The Montana Office of Public Instruction, along with its partners, are committed to supporting Pre K -3 learning communities in providing our youngest learners a great start. The documents below may be of use to Early Childhood practitioners.
Please contact Jody Lehman, Terri Barclay or Tara Ferriter-Smith with any questions or concerns.
- Primarily focused on the competencies needed to effectively work with children birth to age 5.
- Provides information and tools to support programs in providing high-quality experiences for young children.
- Ensure that children from birth to age five have the skills and knowledge they need to achieve success in learning and reach their full potential in life.
- A directory of preschool programs by community
Special Education Early Childhood
- Part C to Part B Transition
- Preschool Outcome Reporting