*Funding Opportunity* Grants for schools for White Ribbon Week and Stand Week are available through End Exploitation Montana, available now through Nov. 30, 2021.
- White Ribbon Week: This research-based, positive school program presented by volunteers or teachers, helps kids make healthy choices in media and technology. Each day kids learn a new principle of online behavior reinforced through discussion and fun activities.
- Stand Week: Media Safety for Youth, developed for middle school students by End Exploitation Montana.
- NetSmartz Workshop: This interactive, educational program from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, provides age-appropriate resources to teach children how to be safer on and off line. It's designed for kids age 5-17, parents and guardians, educators, and law enforcement and entertains while it educates with videos, games, activity cards, and presentation.
- Educate Empower Kids: Provides great resources specifically for parents to use in protecting their kids online.
- Fight the New Drug: These school presentations are perfect for helping educate and protect middle and high school students against online dangers.