IEFA Best Practices - Information/Registration
by Julie Saylor
Indian Education for All
Best Practices Conference
February 16 - 17, 2010
Red Lion Colonial Inn 2301 Colonial Drive Helena, Montana
Please join us as Montana educators share the knowledge, skills and materials needed to fulfill the instructional obligation of our state's constitutionally mandated Indian Education for All act.
This year at Best Practices, breakout sessions will highlight the integration of quality Indian Education for All resources with rigorous, standards-based instruction in all curriculum areas.Featuring:
- Promising school and classroom practices
- Opening keynote by educator and musician Dr. Cornel Pewewardy
- Closing keynote by National Book Award winner Sherman Alexie
- OPI Indian Education Division presents new and upcoming resources
- Five breakout session times
- All grade levels, content areas, tribal and non-tribal districts represented
- NO REGISTRATION FEE
Preregistration is required. Click here to register online:
Registration information pickup begins at 8 a.m. Tuesday. Closing session ends at 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Look for full agenda in posted here in 4-6 weeks.
For more information contact: Teresa Veltkamp (406)444-0726, firstname.lastname@example.org