What type of experience do I need to qualify for a Class 1 license and how do I provide proof of my experience?

To upgrade your Class 2 standard teaching license to a Class 1 license you need to provide verification of three years of teaching experience as a licensed and appropriately assigned teacher in one or more PK-12 state accredited schools. This experience must be verified by the school/schools. Teaching experience in a non-accredited private school does not meet this requirement.