Montana ESEA Title I School Support
|Funded Schools for Title I School Support|
Browning Middle School
K.W. Bergan/Vina Chattin Elementary
Rocky Boy Middle School
East Middle School, Butte
Hardin Middle School
Libby High School
Rocky Boy High School
The vision of Title I School Support is to provide all Montana Title I schools the resources to improve teaching and learning for increased student achievement based on state and national standards.
Title I School Support Guidance documents
1. We believe that all students can learn at high levels.
2. We believe that all teachers can teach at high levels.
3. We believe that all schools can make Adequate Yearly Progress.
1. We will provide a school improvement consultant or advisor to assist in action planning and implementation of evidence-based practices.
2. We will provide on-site professional development in the areas of curriculum, data analysis and teacher mentoring for schools based upon need and available funds.
3. We will ensure that all schools have access to technical assistance through the Montana Office of Public Instruction.
4. We will work with outside entities to assist schools in program improvement.