Office of the Superintendent
Highlights for June 2014Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 4:18 pm
We hope you had a great 2013-14 school year. As you prepare for the close of the school year, the OPI wants you to be aware of upcoming educational opportunities for educators and remind you of important dates. Here are just a few of the things you’ll want to know:
- The MBI Summer Institute is the week of June 16th.
- Graduation Matters Summit is June 17th in conjunction with MBI
- The Summer Six Reading Challenge is underway. Encourage your students to sign up.
- The MAPT Bus Driver conference is in Missoula June 18-20.
- Requests for approval of additional ANB for funding purposes must be in by June 1, 2014.
For more information, contact Terry Kendrick, 444-3449