Office of the Superintendent
Montana Educator's Talent PoolTuesday, January 3, 2012, 11:35 am
We invite you to recommend distinguished classroom teachers and/or principals who have demonstrated all of the following:
• Exceptional educational talent as evidenced by effective instructional practices and student learning results in the classroom and school;
• Exemplary educational accomplishments beyond the classroom that provide models of excellence for the profession;
• Individuals whose contributions to education are largely unheralded yet worthy of the spotlight;
• Early- to mid-career educators who offer strong long-range potential for professional and policy leadership; and
• Engaging and inspiring presence that motivates and impacts students, colleagues and the community.
Please complete a separate form for each individual including a one-page letter explaining how this person meets the criteria outlined in this letter. Please include a resume for each recommendation. Incomplete forms will be eliminated from this process.
The Talent Pool Form can be found at http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/superintendent/10MTTalentPool_EF.pdf.
For more information, contact Thea Whalen, 444-5643