Health Enhancement and Safety
Orientation to School Nutrition ManagementFriday, August 30, 2013, 1:39 pm
National Food Service Management Institute in Oxford, Mississippi will provide free training for nutrition program directors with five years or less experience. The Institute will also pay travel expenses to and from Oxford, Mississippi. Two sessions will be offered: October 28 – November 1, 2013 and December 2-6, 2013. Complete the registration form and return it to Lisa Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so reserve your seat early.
Lessons provide an overview of school nutrition programs and include topics such as:
- Menu Planning/HealthierUS School Challenge
- Program Accountability, Integrity, and the Role of the Director
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Special Needs
- Work Place Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Green/Environmental Conservation
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Communication
- Financial Management
Learn more about NFSMI at www.nfsmi.org or call 800-321-3054.
For more information, contact School Nutrition Programs, 406-444-3532