Additional Official Enrollment Count DateMonday, November 25, 2013, 10:56 am
SB 175 passed by the 2013 legislature added a third official enrollment count on the first Monday in December. This count (winter count) is in addition to the official enrollment count dates on the first Mondays in October and February. The official winter count day is Monday, December 2, 2013. The data must be imported and submitted in MAEFAIRS by December 16, 2013.
The following resources are located on the OPI website:
- ANB Memo http://www.opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/ANB_Info.pdf
- Reporting Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/EnrollmentInstructions.pdf
- Step-by-Step Student Count for ANB Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/StepByStepInstruc.pdf
Extenuating circumstances for students who will be gone 10 days prior to the count date, but which would support a variance should be submitted to the OPI prior to the official enrollment count date for consideration of inclusion of the student in the enrollment count for ANB purposes beyond the 10th day of absence.
- For MAEFAIRS questions, or to correct data once it has been submitted, please contact Nica Merala at (406) 444-4401 or email@example.com.
- For AIM questions, including how to correct student information in order to be included in the MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB, please contact the AIM Helpdesk at 1-877-424-6681, or locally at (406) 444-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Nica Merala, (406) 444-4401