MAEFAIRS OPEN FOR FALL STUDENT COUNT FOR ANBSunday, September 29, 2013, 11:18 am
The MAEFAIRS web application is open for Fall Student Count for ANB importing from AIM. The official fall count day is Monday, October 7, 2013. MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB must be submitted no later than October 18, 2013.
The following resources are located on the OPI website:
- ANB Memo http://www.opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/ANB_Info.pdf
- Reporting Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/EnrollmentInstructions.pdf
- Step-by-Step Student Count for ANB Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/StepByStepInstruc.pdf
Note: If a student will be gone 10 days prior to the count date and the district is providing educational services, there is a possibility that the student can be included in the Student Count For ANB. In order to count this student, a written request must be received and approved by the OPI prior to the count day.
- For MAEFAIRS questions, or to correct data once it has been submitted, please contact Nica Merala at (406) 444-4401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For AIM questions, including how to correct student information in order to be included in the MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB, please contact the AIM Helpdesk at 1-877-424-6681, or locally at (406) 444-3800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Nica Merala, (406) 444-4401