MAEFAIRS Open for Fall 2013 Student Count for ANBFriday, September 28, 2012, 10:12 am
The MAEFAIRS web application is open for Fall Student Count for ANB importing from AIM. The official fall count day is Monday, October 1, 2012. MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB must be submitted no later than October 12, 2012.
The following resources are located on the OPI website:
- ANB Memo http://www.opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/ANB_Info.pdf
- Reporting Instructions http://www.opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/StepByStepInstruc.pdf
- Step-by-Step Student Count for ANB Instructions http://www.metnet.mt.gov/Official_mail/I032C7DE8.0/Attach0.html
- For MAEFAIRS questions, or to correct data once it has been submitted, please contact Nica Merala at (406) 444-4401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For AIM questions, including how to correct student information in order to be included in the MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB, please contact the AIM Helpdesk at 1-877-424-6681, or locally at (406) 444-3800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Nica Merala, (406) 444-4401