Glide Panel Magic
The Glide Panel Magic navigation bar quickly identifies major sections and minimizes page scrolling by keeping more information above the fold.
In an effort to further assist Montana school district administrators in the recruitment of outstanding educators, OPI has provided no-cost access to Teachers-Teachers.com – one of education’s premier online recruitment services. Teachers-Teachers.com is designed to help school district administrators connect with educators nationwide in order to help recruit the best educators to your school.
A membership to Teachers-Teachers.com will be provided to all Montana school districts and cooperatives through September 30, 2013, by the Montana Office of Public Instruction. This membership will entitle you to:
- Post job openings for all positions, including teachers, administrators, and related service personnel,
- Search a resume database of 22,600 licensed educators interested in Montana,
- Proactively contact candidates directly by e-mail or phone,
- Receive cover letters and resumes from interested candidates by e-mail,
- Manage applicants online, and
- Receive technical support from a Montana dedicated recruitment consultant.
Montana public school districts and cooperatives can register with Teachers-Teachers.com by visiting http://www.teachmontana.org/index.html and clicking on Employment Opportunities found on the left side of the page. After completing your registration, you will be contacted by Llewellyn Pruitt, the Montana Recruitment Coordinator for Teachers-Teachers.com, for an overview of the service and ongoing technical assistance.
If you would like additional information regarding Teachers-Teachers.com, please contact Laurie Layton at email@example.com, or (877) 812-4071, ext. 94