I completed an alternative teacher preparation program in another state. Do I qualify for licensure in Montana?

If you completed an educator preparation program and provide verification of 5 years of successful teaching experience at a state accredited P-12 school while appropriately licensed, please apply for a Class 2 license.  Class 2 standard teaching license