ESSER Funding Documents
Resources for Educators
Resources for Families
Title I, Part A - Foster Care
Title I, Part C - Migrant Education
GOSOSY has compiled a collection of resources into a virtual bulletin board that includes:
- a collection of QR codes linking the user directly to GOSOSY's audio resources
- directions from the CDC in multiple languages
- informative Spanish language flyers
- an easy way to contact the Distress Line at SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration)
- infographics with quick tips relating to five important topics (Helping Kids Cope, Seeking Additional Help, Self-Care & Coping, Scheduling & Activities, and Information & Communication)
- a link to the website for Learn to Earn, a program from the National Center for Families Learning. This is a free online resource for adult learners of English and basic skills.
- how best to support your students and families, but also yourselves!
Title I, Part D - Neglected, Delinquent or At-Risk Youth
Title II, Part A