- What happens if a school does not comply with state law if students cannot show... [Article]
The Montana law regarding immunization is set forth below. 20-5-403. Immunization required -- release and acceptance of immunization records. (1) The governing authority of any school other than a pos...
- Does OPI license all addiction counselors who work in the schools? [Article]
Guidance counselors are licensed by the Office of Public Instruction as school counselors. These individuals may also serve as individual counselors to students in school settings, depending on educat...
- School Bus Safety-Teaching Materials [Article]
The following links have online materials: Free downloadable coloring books, etc., for primary grades: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/buses/children.htm School bus craft activites for primary ...
- What is the relationship between the United States and the Tribes? [Article]
The relationship between the tribes and the United States is one of a sovereign government to another sovereign government. This principle has shaped the entire history of dealings between the feder
- I need to locate a list of the Montana High Schools and mascots. I'm partic... [Article]
The information about high school mascots is listed in the Montana High School Directory published annually by the Montana High School Association. The directory is sent to every school. You might wan...
- How many reservations are in Montana? [Article]
There are seven Indian reservations in Montana; Fort Peck, Fort Belknap, Rocky Boy, Blackfeet, Flathead, Crow and Northern Cheyenne. There is also one landless tribe, the Little Shell Chippewa.
- Does Montana offer emergency licensure? [Article]
Montana does not offer an emergency license.