- Forgot my login! [Article]
If you have forgotten your login information to update your Universal Application, go to this page:
- Updating the Resume and Letter of Interest [Article]
I have an educator application on file. Is there any way to update the resume and letter of interest other than delete the entire file and start a new account?
- Preschool Teacher Qualifications - Head Start [Article]
What are the current requirements for Head Start teacher qualifications?
Each Head Start classroom in center-based programs must have a teacher w
- How to Subscribe to our Newsletters [Article]
How to Sign up for an OPI Email Distribution List
1. On the left side of the OPI Home Page, click on "Subscribe to Our Newsletters"
- How do we request funds for E-Grants projects? When are Cash Request due and wh... [Article]
Log into E-Grants. Select the grant for which you are requesting funds (from the Menu List page) Select the year and application (on the Application Select page) Click the Payment b
- Listing of School Web sites [Article]
...www.metnet.mt.gov/schoolweb/ The Montana League of Cities has a page on their site with a list of ...
- How do I add an endorsement to my license? [Article]
...Montana License, you must complete the equivalent of a teaching major or minor from an NCATE or stat...
- Do substitute teachers in Montana need a Montana teaching certificate? [Article]
...ana law does not require that a substitute hold a teaching license and does not offer "substitute li...
- Revocation of Teacher's license [Article]
What is the process for revoking a teaching certificate in Montana? Can you give me examples of case...
- What is the “Summary of Performance”? [Article]
What is the “Summary of Performance”? The district is required to provide a Summary of Performance to students leaving school due to graduation or exceeding the age eli
- Deadline for signing teacher contract [Article]
What is the dead-line for signing your teaching contract for the next school year? After signing a...t for the next year, do you have a certain amount of time to back out of the contract before
- Breach of contract [Article]
I heard that there is a law that states if I have signed a contract to teach for the following year, I have until July 1st to resign from that contract. Is that true? Would there be any penalties fo...
- How do I determine the ESEA Title VI program component my district is eligible f... [Article]
...ct is eligible for?
Go to the Small, Rural School Achievement Program page on the US Department of education website at h
- Title IV, Part B, subpart 2 - Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) grants [Article]
The rural schools grants require the school district to request and receive cash for the grant from the Federal government using the e-payments (AKA "GAPS) system. [NOTE: Small Rural Schools funding u...
- Duplicate licenses [Article]
How do I get a copy of my teaching/administrative/specialist licens...
- TB test requirement [Article]
Does Montana require a TB skin test to renew your teaching license? No - teachers are no longer required to have a physical or a TB skin test for licensure purposes.
- Remove teaching endorsement [Article]
....57.301(9): "An endorsement may be dropped from a teaching license at the end of the valid term
- What states accept a Montana teaching license? [Article]
What states accept a Montana teaching license?
You'll need to contact the individual states to...ccept a Montana Educator, Administrative or Specialist license.
- Changing careers [Article]
I am considering changing careers. What would I have to do to become a teacher in Montana?
If you have at least a bachelor's degree, The Northern Plains Transition to Teaching Program a
- Copy of Alternative Licenses [Article]
...is an Alternative License?
Entry level license for candidates who might meet some but not all of the above requirements for the Class 1, 2, 3 or 6 licenses.