- List of Teaching Jobs [Article]
The list of education related jobs in Montana can be found by visit...
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs - List of Low Income Schools [Article]
I am a first year teacher and I just read about Student Loan Forgiveness Programs. Can you tell me more about the program? Quality Educator Loan Forgiveness Program L
- Religion in the Classroom [Article]
...ike to know what is the criteria that determines whether or not a teacher is crossing over the line of religion in the classroom?
It is not
- I am interested in teaching in Indian Education. How do I find information on ap... [Article]
Please go to the OPI home page, mouse over resources, and then click on the school jobs and employment. The jobs in Indian Education or that are in Indian Schools aren't separated by categor
- Folio Number? [Article]
The state recently changed the "Folio Number" to "SEID"
To find your SEID number, logon to our web site:
- What will OPI report for district employee compensation under 20-7-104, MCA? [Article]
What will OPI report for district employee compensation under 20-7-104, MCA?
Beginning in December 2013, OPI will
- What are the K-12 Course Codes? [Article]
What are the K-12 Course Codes?
New 5‐digit codes replace the existing 4‐digit codes that are currently used for OPI&rsqu
- If an employee of the elementary and high school is paid only using one of the d... [Article]
If an employee of the elementary and high school is paid only using one of the district’s budgets, why must I report the employee’s position under both di
- If an employee has a stipend for having extra training or experience, should I r... [Article]
If an employee has a stipend for having extra training or experience, should I report this as a separate position code or extra duty assignment?
- Should “extra duty” assignment, such as debate team coach, coaching, and other e... [Article]
Should "extra duty" assignment, such as debate team coach, coaching, and other extracurricular assignments, be reported using separate position codes?
- What are the position codes? [Article]
What are the position codes?
The list of school employee position codes i
- Most Common Citrix Issues [Article]
Can you log in to Citrix Successfully?
If no, you have a password or username issue. Please make sure that you are typing them correctly and that Caps Lock
- How to install the Citrix client [Article]
Note: This process absolutely requires administrative permissions on your computer to complete successfully. If you are uncertain if you have these perm
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Test shipping and Logistical questions [Article]
... AND LOGISTICAL QUESTIONS
I don't have a barcode label for a student; is every line on the back of the booklet (Student ID, # of years req
- What are the Montana STEM Initiative goals for 2012-13? [Article]
Q: What are the Montana STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Initiative goals for 2012-2013?
- How would an applicant address the math-science partnership between the two gran... [Article]
Q: How would an applicant address the math-science partnership between the two grants to be described in the proposal? A: The ESEA Title II, Part B, MS
- Does OPI have a list of qualified external evaluators for this grant? [Article]
Q: Does OPI have a list of qualified external evaluators for this grant? A: It would be inapprop...
- Guide to Updating your Universal Application [Article]
We have created a guide to updating your Montana Universal Application for Education employment:
- Viewing Applications [Article]
The collection of online applications is available only to Montana School Districts. It is a secure site and requires individual district logins. If you are a representative of a Monta
- Submitting an application to schools [Article]
Once you've completed and made your application visible, a message is sent to the e-mail address you provided. That e-mail contains a hyperlink to your online application. This service DOES