- List of Teaching Jobs [Article]
The list of education related jobs in Montana can be found by visit...
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs [Article]
I am a first year teacher and I just read about Student Loan Forgiveness Programs. Can you tell me more about the program?
Teacher Cancellation Loan for Direct Subsidi
- Religion in the Classroom [Article]
...ike to know what is the criteria that determines whether or not a teacher is crossing over the line of religion in the classroom?
It is not
- I am interested in teaching in Indian Education. How do I find information on ap... [Article]
Please go to the OPI home page, mouse over resources, and then click on the school jobs and employment. The jobs in Indian Education or that are in Indian Schools aren't separated by categor
- Suicide Prevention Funds [Article]
...ion to students, educators and parents about anxiety, depression,
bullying etc.? I know that some of that is
- In TEAMS, where do I find answers about the Accreditation Screen? [Article]
Accreditation Screen FAQ’s The answers for the FAQs below are posted at this link: http:/
- What is a SEID number? [Article]
...signs a unique SEID number for each educator that has a Montana educator license and each employee of an educational program. An
- What is TEAMS? [Article]
TEAMS stands for: Terms of Employment, Accreditation and Master Schedule These collections will fulfill a number of new and anticipated reporting requirements in addition to replacing
- Audit Requirements [Article]
Q; Does every School have to have an audit?
A: State law says a school district that receives $ 200,000 or more in total revenues in a year has to have an audit for t
- How to install the Citrix client [Article]
Note: The Montana Office of Public Instruction no longer has data entry applications that require the u
- Most Common Citrix Issues [Article]
Note: The Montana Office of Public Instruction no longer has data entry applications that require the use of the Citrix client.
- Folio Number? [Article]
The state recently changed the "Folio Number" to "SEID"
To find your SEID number, logon to our web site:
- What will OPI report for district employee compensation under 20-7-104, MCA? [Article]
What will OPI report for district employee compensation under 20-7-104, MCA?
Beginning in December 2013, OPI will
- What are the K-12 Course Codes? [Article]
What are the K-12 Course Codes?
New 5‐digit codes replace the existing 4‐digit codes that are currently used for OPI&rsqu
- If an employee of the elementary and high school is paid only using one of the d... [Article]
If an employee of the elementary and high school is paid only using one of the district’s budgets, why must I report the employee’s position under both di
- If an employee has a stipend for having extra training or experience, should I r... [Article]
If an employee has a stipend for having extra training or experience, should I report this as a separate position code or extra duty assignment?
- Should “extra duty” assignment, such as debate team coach, coaching, and other e... [Article]
Should "extra duty" assignment, such as debate team coach, coaching, and other extracurricular assignments, be reported using separate position codes?
- What are the position codes? [Article]
What are the position codes?
The list of school employee position codes i
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Test shipping and Logistical questions [Article]
... AND LOGISTICAL QUESTIONS
I don't have a barcode label for a student; is every line on the back of the booklet (Student ID, # of years req
- Guide to Updating your Universal Application [Article]
We have created a guide to updating your Montana Universal Application for Education employment: