- Where is the Mapping Tool? Is there a usersí guide? [Article]
Where is the Mapping Tool? Is there a users’ guide?
The mapping tool is posted at:
- How should I report a full-time teacher who is also our coach? [Article]
How should I report a full-time teacher who is also our coach?
Report the teacher as 1.000 FTE using the teacher position code (TC01
- When we print a report form an IRIS application, it won't print and will no... [Article]
...t log into any application found on IRIS, our server prompts you and asks if you would like to give permission to save to the local drive. Please click the OK bu
- What are the qualifications for WIDA Test Administrators? [Article]
TEST ADMINISTRATION QUESTIONS (WIDA) What are the qualifications for Test Administrators?
Test Administrators should be a certified staff member (classroom teacher,
- What is the W-APT Test? [Article]
What is the W-APT test?
The W-APT is a screening tool for newly enrolled students with limited English proficiency to be administered at the time of enrollment. The W-APT is us
- Who is and LEP Student? [Article]
What are the guidelines for identifying Limited English Proficient (LEP) students? What is the definition of “proficient” for LEP students?
The guidelines for
- Hours in a school day/year [Article]
...a "unit" of time. Explain 2-01-301 MCA and what is required for aggregate hours for the year? Our school day is almost as long
- Reporting Referral and permission to test student [Article]
We have a couple of students this year who are in need of an IEP who do notyet have one. They are coming in with extensive reports and there is no need for further test
- What are the Montana STEM Initiative goals for 2012-13? [Article]
Q: What are the Montana STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Initiative goals for 2012-2013?
- OPI TRT Wiki [Article]
Please visit the OPI TRT Wiki at http://opi.mt.gov/groups/trt for updates and additional information.
- Technology Readiness Tool [Article]
August 30, 2012
The Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) will give Montana schools a convenient way to capture and report on indicators of their technology readiness for the Sm
- What are the sanctions for schools that use Title I money? [Article]
...standard for two consecutive years must offer all students the choice to transfer to another public ...students the choice to transfer to another public school in the district. Schools that fai
- How do Montana students score on other measurements of academic achievement? [Article]
Student test scores have shown a marked increase over the past ten years.
- Who is the contact for your exceptional student education division? [Article]
The contact for exceptional students is Frank Podobnik, firstname.lastname@example.org
- What percent of the budget is suggested for the project's external evaluato... [Article]
Q: What percent of the budget is suggested for the project's external evaluator? A: On average, projects typically use 10% of the budget for their external evaluat
- How much of this proposal should focus on the 3-year big picture versus details ... [Article]
Q: How much of this proposal should focus on the 3-year big picture versus details about the funded year 1? A: The proposal should include a 3-year visi
- What would OPI/Education Northwest evaluate about a single project if the projec... [Article]
Q: What would OPI/Education Northwest evaluate about a single project if the project’s evaluation isn't enough? A: The ESEA Title II, Part B, MSP Program req
- Can partnering institutions/applicants share indirect costs? [Article]
Q: Can partnering institutions/applicants share indirect costs? A: Yes, but the rate that is used for the partnering applicants who share these indirect costs must
- Who can be the fiscal agent for the grant? [Article]
Q: Who can be the fiscal agent for the grant? A: Only the primary applicants, that is, the local education agencies (LEAs) or the postsecondary in
- Does OPI have a list of qualified external evaluators for this grant? [Article]
Q: Does OPI have a list of qualified external evaluators for this grant? A: It would be inappropriate for OPI to recommend one external evaluator over another.