- How does a school district or cooperative request an SEID number for an employee... [Article]
How does a school district or cooperative request an SEID number for an employee?
- What is an SEID? [Article]
...is an SEID?
SEID means School Employee Identifier. The SEID number is a unique number assigned by OPI to ide
- I missed earlier email messages from OPI concerning the School Staffing project ... [Article]
I missed earlier email messages from OPI concerning the School staffing project and I want to catch up! Where can I find archived messages?
- Where can I find a general description of the School Staffing Project? [Article]
Where can I find a general description of the School Staffing Project?
- What is the state law regarding hiring registered violent offenders? [Article]
... there any state or federal laws that prohibits a school district from hiring a registered violent o...? Not as a teacher, but as a staff position with student contact (ie maintenance,
- WIDA Test Administration Questions [Article]
...or Test Administrators? Test Administrators should be a certified staff member (classroom teacher, school c
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Test shipping and Logistical questions [Article]
TEST SHIPPING AND LOGISTICAL QUESTIONS
I don't have a barcode label for a student; is every line on the back of the booklet (Student ID, # of years req
- Who takes the ACCESS for ELLs Test? [Article]
How do I know which students will take the ACCESS for ELLs test?
- How are students measured by the NCLB Act? [Article]
Schools are required to meet 41 benchmarks for student achievement under No Child Left Behind. A sc...
- How would an applicant address the math-science partnership between the two gran... [Article]
Q: How would an applicant address the math-science partnership between the two grants to be described in the proposal? A: The ESEA Title II, Part B, MS
- What partner is responsible for student data collection? [Article]
Q: What partner is responsible for student data collection? A: LEA’s will be responsible for collecting student data and reporting the data collected
- Bus Depreciation Fund [Article]
If your school owns a school bus or bus used to transport kids for athletics or activities, you should be familiar with the Bus Depreciation Fund.
Q: What is
- Nonresident/Out-of-District Transportation [Article]
Question: Which school district is responsible for transporting a student who attends outside his d...
- Scanning paper student records [Article]
We are a school district with a lot of student records that we are...ords that we are required to keep permanently. Can we scan the pap...
- Preschool Teacher Qualifications - Head Start [Article]
What are the current requirements for Head Start teacher qualifications?
Each Head Start classroom in center-based programs must have a teacher w
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs - List of Low Income Schools [Article]
I am a first year teacher and I just read about Student Loan Forgiveness Programs. Can you tell me more about the program? Quality Educator Loan Forgiveness Program L
- Drug Testing [Article]
How do you know if a person is covered by the Federal Random Drug testing rule…
Ask the fo...
- School Records - How long should we keep? [Article]
How long do we need to keep student records and how many years does one need to keep federal grant applications? The School District's records retention schedules are in
- Get a Domain name for your School [Article]
Looking for a domain name for your Montana school district (MySchool.k12.mt.us)?
- Special Education Evaluation [Article]
I'm a Speech Pathologist - when communication has been checked on an evaluation plan, I have always assumed that a full and complete evaluation needed to be completed. My question: Is this a c