- Class 5 License procedure [Article]
I am applying for the class 5 license and I was wondering if I send page 7 to my place of education and then do they
- Librarian need and teacher contracts [Article]
Question #1:Does a K-12 school that has less than 100 students need a full-time librarian?
- What are the current Head Start teacher qualifications? [Article]
What are the current requirements for Head Start teacher qualifications? Each Head Start classroom in center-based programs must have a teacher who has at least one of the fo
- I am interested in teaching in Indian Education. How do I find information on ap... [Article]
...page, mouse over resources, and then click on the school jobs and employment. The jobs in Indian Ed...on or that are in Indian Schools aren't separated by categor
- What is Indian Education for All? [Article]
Documentation related to Indian Education for All can be found at the OPI website at: http://www.opi.mt.gov/Programs/IndianEd/Index.html
- Where can I find information on the Internet to help me with resources and curri... [Article]
There are several websites available online that may provide the answers you are looking for. A good place to start is do a search on Google. Go to http://www.google.com and type in the name of the tr...
- What is an Alternative License? [Article]
Entry level license for candidates who might meet some but not all of the above requirements for the Class 1, 2, 3 or 6 licenses.
- How do I add an endorsement to my license? [Article]
To add an endorsement to a Montana License, you must complete the equivalent of a teaching major or minor from an NCATE or state approved college or university.
- What is needed to renew my license? [Article]
Renewal requirements are specific to the Class of License you hold and can be found on the Montana Educator Licensure website at
- How many hours are students and teachers required to spend per school day? How m... [Article]
...creditation Standards and Procedures Manual contains the Administrative Rules regarding the minutes per day and per year of pupil instruction. SCHOOL YEAR
- White or gray video when you play a movie with QuickTime or missing software mes... [Article]
When you play a movie with QuickTime, you might sometimes be able to hear the sound, but not see the picture. Instead, you see a white or gray screen.
- I can't seem to login as I usually do I can only use the web site. Has th... [Article]
Your client is still using the outdated domain name to log into METNET, "first.metnet.state.mt.us."
- Is my district eligible to participate in Title VIB - RLIS? [Article]
District staff are asking if Title VIB - RLIS is the same as the SRSA funds from the US Department of Education. They are NOT the same! Districts receiving SRSA (sometimes ca
- We updated to Internet Explorer 7. Is there anything we need to do to enter da... [Article]
Introduction to Internet Explorer 7
Adding the Infinite Campus site t
- Please send me information about how to home school in Montana. [Article]
...rom people with questions about private/nonpublic schooling. Many request OPI provide a summary of M...Many request OPI provide a summary of Montana law pertaining to home
- Hiring Practices [Article]
Question: Is a school district required to advertise a position opening? Answer: There is no state or federal law prohibiting hiring without advertisement of the
- Full-Time Kindergarten One-Time-Only Payment for Start-up Costs for Full-Time Ki... [Article]
...n: How do I apply for the one-time-only start up costs for implementing FTK? Answer: When OPI rec...signed copy of the PAA-3 Form, Section 6 from the school
- Guarateed Tax Base (GTB) [Article]
...Guaranteed Tax Base?
The Guaranteed Tax Base Aid program (GTB), is a state program related to school funding in Montana. The statutes covering GTB are MCA 20-9-3
- Isolation Status [Article]
Q: What is isolation status?
A: State law (MCA 20-9-302 and 303) requires that an elementary distri
- Elections--Posting Notices [Article]
Q: Can an ad be posted in the legal section of the newspaper to post the notice of election?
A: According to the Secretary of State's