- Infotrac database [Article]
Do we still have a subscription to Infotrac? I tried to log in this morning, but it failed.
The State of Montana has had a contract with Infotrac, for the past 10 years. Th
- State Library Directory - Instructions [Article]
My high school students are doing a research paper. I would like them to be able to use the resources at MSL. How do we access them? I have a password for something called Edit Path and a library
- How do I get access to E-Grants? [Article]
The attached form is submitted to the OPI by the LEA Authorized Representative (AR) to
- How to Subscribe to our Newsletters [Article]
How to Sign up for an OPI Email Distribution List
1. On the left side of the OPI Home Page, click on "Subscribe to Our Newsletters"
- QuickTime Live Video and Windows XP [Article]
Problem: Users with Windows XP may experience problems with viewing live streaming video. They may hear th
- Is there an E-Grants User Guide? [Article]
Yes. It is attached.
- Driver Certificate Not Current [Article]
Can we use a driver in an emergency
- Pupil Transportation--Unsecure Items [Article]
Q: Does having a bottle of cleaning fluid on the dash of the bus, or an unsecured carton with "stuff" in it present a dangerous situation for bus riders? A:&nbs
- Drug Testing [Article]
How do you know if a person is covered by the Federal Random Drug testing rule…
Ask the following questions:
A. Is the person an employee or employer?
- Get a Domain name for your School [Article]
Looking for a domain name for your Montana school district (MySchool.k12.mt.us)?
- Attendance Centers [Article]
Q: What is an attendance center? A: An attendance center is a location where students regularly attend school at a location other than the regular school building. The atte
- Get the results of a Back Ground Check [Article]
In order for us to share your background results, we need you to complete a redissemination form which gives us your written permission to share your fingerprint results. You can find
- How do I add an endorsement to my license? [Article]
To add an endorsement to a Montana License, you must complete the equivalent of a teaching major or minor from an NCATE or state approved college or university. The coursework requirements for an addi...
- Alternative Schools [Article]
Bozeman Public Schools
- Revocation of Teacher's license [Article]
What is the process for revoking a teaching certificate in Montana? Can you give me examples of cases where this has occurred? Montana law provides the process by which an educator's c
- School bus drivers with Diabetes [Article]
Employers of CDL drivers having diabetes can require that the driver see a doctor more often than annually.
FMCSA Regulations §391.64 Grandfathering for certain drivers participating in vision and ...
- Election Judges-Training [Article]
Q: What is required for the training of election judges?
A: School district election judges must meet the requirements of 13-4-203, MCA. The Secretary of Sta
- What is the “Summary of Performance”? [Article]
What is the “Summary of Performance”? The district is required to provide a Summary of Performance to students leaving school due to graduation or exceeding the age eli
- Must measurable annual goals be developed for each measurable postsecondary goal... [Article]
Must measurable annual goals be developed for each measurable postsecondary goal? Only if the IEP team determines that measurable annual goals are necessary to achieve the p
- What are examples of age-appropriate transition assessments? [Article]
What are examples of age-appropriate transition assessments? Educational: individualized, classroom, grade or schoolwide academic assessments, observational reports by teach