- Bus Drivers First-Aid [Article]
Q: Are bus drivers required to have CPR training?
A: No, state law does not require CPR training to be certified for driving a school bus. BUT, it's a very good idea
- Preschool Teacher Qualifications - Head Start [Article]
What are the current requirements for Head Start teacher qualifications?
Each Head Start classroom in center-based programs must have a teacher w
- How long do I have to get my GED? [Article]
How long do I have to get my GED? The current test sunsets on December 31, 2013. After this date none of your previous scores will be counted. The new test will be computer-based
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs - List of Low Income Schools [Article]
I am a first year teacher and I just read about Student Loan Forgiveness Programs. Can you tell me more about the program? Quality Educator Loan Forgiveness Program L
- How old do I have to be to get a GED? [Article]
How old must I be to get my GED? You must be 16 years, or older AND not enrolled in school.
- Back Button on Internet Explorer version 8 does not work [Article]
The OPI Web site uses iframe technology to embed information into some of our web pages. There is a well-known bug in internet Explorer 8 that the back button incorrectly focuses on the conten
- Infotrac database [Article]
Do we still have a subscription to Infotrac? I tried to log in this morning, but it failed.
The State of Montana has had a contract with Infotrac, for the past 10 years. Th
- State Library Directory - Instructions [Article]
My high school students are doing a research paper. I would like them to be able to use the resources at MSL. How do we access them? I have a password for something called Edit Path and a library
- How do I get access to E-Grants? [Article]
The attached form is submitted to the OPI by the LEA Authorized Representative (AR) to
- How to Subscribe to our Newsletters [Article]
How to Sign up for an OPI Email Distribution List
1. On the left side of the OPI Home Page, click on "Subscribe to Our Newsletters"
- QuickTime Live Video and Windows XP [Article]
Problem: Users with Windows XP may experience problems with viewing live streaming video. They may hear th
- Is there an E-Grants User Guide? [Article]
Yes. It is attached.
- Driver Certificate Not Current [Article]
Can we use a driver in an emergency
- Pupil Transportation--Unsecure Items [Article]
Q: Does having a bottle of cleaning fluid on the dash of the bus, or an unsecured carton with "stuff" in it present a dangerous situation for bus riders? A:&nbs
- Drug Testing [Article]
How do you know if a person is covered by the Federal Random Drug testing rule…
Ask the following questions:
A. Is the person an employee or employer?
- Get a Domain name for your School [Article]
Looking for a domain name for your Montana school district (MySchool.k12.mt.us)?
- Attendance Centers [Article]
Q: What is an attendance center? A: An attendance center is a location where students regularly attend school at a location other than the regular school building. The atte
- Get the results of a Back Ground Check [Article]
In order for us to share your background results, we need you to complete a redissemination form which gives us your written permission to share your fingerprint results. You can find
- How do I add an endorsement to my license? [Article]
To add an endorsement to a Montana License, you must complete the equivalent of a teaching major or minor from an NCATE or state approved college or university. The coursework requirements for an addi...
- Alternative Schools [Article]
Bozeman Public Schools