- What is an SEID? [Article]
What is an SEID?
SEID means School Employee Identifier. The SEID number is a unique number assigned by OPI to ide
- Invalid Credentials Error Message [Article]
Make sure your cap-locks are OFF. You may be mistyping or using the wrong one. Passwords are updated every two months. If you believe the login is correct and can not get to your
- What Internet Web Browser should I be using? [Article]
Internet Explorer (version 8 or higher),
- When we print a report form an IRIS application, it won't print and will no... [Article]
When you first log into any application found on IRIS, our server prompts you and asks if you would like to give permission to save to the local drive. Please click the OK bu
- What is the state law regarding hiring registered violent offenders? [Article]
Are there any state or federal laws that prohibits a school district from hiring a registered violent offender? Not as a teacher, but as a staff position with student contact (ie maintenance,
- WIDA Test Administrtor Training [Article]
I took the Test Administrator Online Training last year, do I need to repeat all of it again?
It is recommended that test administrators repeat the training as this is only the secon
- WIDA Test administrator user name and password, OK to share? [Article]
Can I share my username and password for the Test Administrator Training with other test administrators in my system?
Usernames and passwords may not be shared. Each test
- Test Administrator quizzes monitored? [Article]
Will my Test Administrator Training and quiz scores be monitored?
System Test Coordinators can monitor their system staff training certification results in the online course by click
- WIDA Test Administration Questions [Article]
TEST ADMINISTRATION QUESTIONS What are the qualifications for Test Administrators? Test Administrators should be a certified staff member (classroom teacher, school c
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Test shipping and Logistical questions [Article]
TEST SHIPPING AND LOGISTICAL QUESTIONS
I don't have a barcode label for a student; is every line on the back of the booklet (Student ID, # of years req
- What are the qualifications for WIDA Test Administrators? [Article]
TEST ADMINISTRATION QUESTIONS (WIDA) What are the qualifications for Test Administrators?
Test Administrators should be a certified staff member (classroom teacher,
- How do I take the WIDA test administrator training? [Article]
How do I take the WIDA Test Administrator Training?
Go to www.wida.us and sign on. If you are the System Test Coordinator, please call the Ass
- What is the W-APT Test? [Article]
What is the W-APT test?
The W-APT is a screening tool for newly enrolled students with limited English proficiency to be administered at the time of enrollment. The W-APT is us
- Hours in a school day/year [Article]
How can I find out how much time is needed for a "unit" of time. Explain 2-01-301 MCA and what is required for aggregate hours for the year? Our school day is almost as long
- Reporting Referral and permission to test student [Article]
We have a couple of students this year who are in need of an IEP who do notyet have one. They are coming in with extensive reports and there is no need for further test
- What are the Montana STEM Initiative goals for 2012-13? [Article]
Q: What are the Montana STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Initiative goals for 2012-2013?
- Technology Readiness Tool [Article]
August 30, 2012
The Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) will give Montana schools a convenient way to capture and report on indicators of their technology readiness for the Sm
- What are the sanctions for schools that use Title I money? [Article]
Schools using Title I money that fail to meet the federal standard for two consecutive years must offer all students the choice to transfer to another public school in the district. Schools that fai
- How do Montana students score on other measurements of academic achievement? [Article]
Student test scores have shown a marked increase over the past ten years.
- How are students measured by the NCLB Act? [Article]
Schools are required to meet 41 benchmarks for student achievement under No Child Left Behind. A school’s adequate yearly progress is calculated based on test participation, academic achieveme