- ANB-10 Day Rule [Article]
Q: Is a school district required to drop a student after 10 days of absence?
A: No. Trustees may adopt policies regarding penalties for behavior of students, including exc
- Detention Center Education & Payments [Article]
Question: Does Montana Law require an educational program for kids in regional and county youth detention centers? Who pays educational costs for students in yo
- Can a school drop an enrolled student after an absence of 10 consecutive school ... [Article]
In connection with enrollment count, 20-9-311 (6) provides:
- Google Maps API Plugin [Article]
- Full Time Kindergarten (FTK) Q & A's [Article]
Below are frequently asked questions about funding Full-Time Kindergarten (FTK):
Q: I just received the official email announcing that updated FY2008 Budge
- Construction Grants and Loans [Article]
Question: Where can I find more information about grants, loans, and other financing options for school construction projects? Answer: 1.
- How can school districts combine or merge? [Article]
Question: How can school districts combine or merge? Answer:
There are two ways that school districts c
- Restrictions on middle school class loads for health enhancement classes [Article]
The following is from the Montana Accreditation Manual: 10.55.713 TEACHER LOAD AND CLASS SIZE: HIGH SCHOOL, JUNIOR HIGH, MIDDLE SCHOOL, AND GRADES 7 AND 8 BUDGETED AT HIGH SCHOOL RATES (1) In addition...
- Required TB screening for new teaching staff [Article]
The ARM is under DPHHS rules and is as set forth below. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Legal Division Office of Public Instruction Helena, MT 59620 406.444-4402 37.114.1010 ...
- Health enhancement curriculum content and credits/sex ed [Article]
High school graduation requires 1 unit of health enhancement, with 1/2 unit for each of two years. The program is to include age-appropriate content in physical activity, nutrition, alcohol/tobacco/dr...
- Required Health Enhancement hours for primary grades [Article]
The answers to your questions can be found in the Montana Accreditation Standards:
Elementary schools are to provide health enhancement but ...
- What are the timeframes for the E-Grants applications: Applications, allocations... [Article]
E-Grants applications are planned to be available on or about May 1st with preliminary allocations (Final allocations are not known until sometime in July) LEAs can choose
- When are Final Expenditure Reports due for E-Grants projects? [Article]
Due dates for Final Expenditure reports or Fiscal Closeout reports through E-Grants: Projects that end June 30th - Final Expenditure Reports are due August 10th
- When is carryover added to my budget through E-Grants and how do I request these... [Article]
Carryover funds are automatically added to the LEA's current year budget, as soon as the the previous year's Final Expenditure report or Fiscal Closeout report is approved/accepted
- What happens if a school does not comply with state law if students cannot show... [Article]
The Montana law regarding immunization is set forth below. 20-5-403. Immunization required -- release and acceptance of immunization records. (1) The governing authority of any school other than a pos...
- Does OPI license all addiction counselors who work in the schools? [Article]
Guidance counselors are licensed by the Office of Public Instruction as school counselors. These individuals may also serve as individual counselors to students in school settings, depending on educat...
- Is my district eligible to participate in Title VIB - RLIS? [Article]
District staff are asking if Title VIB - RLIS is the same as the SRSA funds from the US Department of Education. They are NOT the same! Dis
- Title VI is confusing --- so what ARE the parts of Title VI? [Article]
Title VI has three parts and each district is eligible for only ONE of the
- School Bus Safety-Teaching Materials [Article]
The following links have online materials: Free downloadable coloring books, etc., for primary grades: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/buses/children.htm School bus craft activites for primary ...
- When I attempt to watch live streaming video, I get audio but no video. [Article]
First, make sure they have the latest version of QuickTime by going under the Help menu within the player window and selecting the "about QuickTime" command. The latest version is 7.6. If