- AMO - Annual Measurable Objectives [Article]
...surable Objectives (AMOs) required for Annual Yearly Progress (AYP) are listed in the table at this link:
- Diploma verification [Article]
Whom do I contact to verify a person’s high school diploma? Contact the high school that granted the diploma. Find contact information for the schools in the Directory of Montana Sc
- Change of name [Article]
I was recently married. How do I change my name on my license?
Please logon to our website at: http:// www.opi.mt.g
- Special education records [Article]
How long do you keep a student's IEP after they have graduated and left the school? Is there a release form or something that must be signed before you may destroy the records?
All of the inform...
- How do I determine the ESEA Title VI program component my district is eligible f... [Article]
How do I determine the ESEA Title VI program component my district is eligible for?
Go to the Small, Rural School Achievement Program page on the US Department of education website at h
- Duplicate licenses [Article]
How do I get a copy of my teaching/administrative/specialist license? You may obtain a duplicate license by logging on to the Educator Licensure web page at www.opi.mt.gov/cert. On the left
- Duplicate licenses [Article]
How do I get a copy of my teaching/administrative/specialist license? You may obtain a duplicate license by logging on to the Educator Licensure web page at: www.opi.mt.gov/cert.
- How to change school district boundary lines [Article]
Can you tell me how to initiate the process of changing a school district boundary line? The procedure for transferring territory from one district to another is contained in
- parent advocacy - teacher training - [Article]
I'm wondering how schools are held accountable for guidance strategie
- Religion in the Classroom [Article]
I would like to know what is the criteria that determines whether or not a teacher is crossing over the line of religion in the classroom?
It is not
- What is the average teacher's salary in the state of Montana? [Article]
Teacher salaries are determined by local school districts through locally developed bargaining procedures. Some salary information may be available from the Montana Education Association
- What happens if a school does not comply with state law if students cannot show... [Article]
The Montana law regarding immunization is set forth below. 20-5-403. Immunization required -- release and acceptance of immunization records. (1) The governing authority of any school other than a pos...
- How can I tell if I received the funds I requested through E-Grants? [Article]
At the E-Grants Login screen, click the 'Public Access' button. Click 'Vendor Payee Details' link. Enter the County (or part for wildcard search). Click the radio button in fr
- When I attempt to watch live streaming video, I get audio but no video. [Article]
First, make sure they have the latest version of QuickTime by going under the Help menu within the player window and selecting the "about QuickTime" command. The latest version is 7.6. If
- Can't get into a Meeting [Article]
If attendees cannot get into the meeting, try one of the following tasks:
Attendees may be waiting for host approval to enter the meeting. If this is the case, a notifier appears in the upper left ...
- All that shows is a large blue Q with some simple rotating animation below it. [Article]
First, make sure they have the latest version of QuickTime by going under the Help menu within the player window and selecting the "about QuickTime" command. The latest version is 7.6. If you have a...