- I keep getting disconnected after 30 minutes [Article]
Connecting to Citrix applications is an automatic, two-step process.
Step One, the Gateway. This is the web page that displays all the applications availa
- What is the K-12 Course Code Mapping Tool? [Article]
What is the K-12 Course Code Mapping Tool?
To help districts determine which standardized codes apply, OPI has cr
- I missed earlier email messages from OPI concerning the School Staffing project ... [Article]
I missed earlier email messages from OPI concerning the School staffing project and I want to catch up! Where can I find archived messages?
- Most Common Citrix Issues [Article]
Can you log in to Citrix Successfully?
If no, you have a password or username issue. Please make sure that you are typing them correctly and that Caps Lock
- How to install the Citrix client [Article]
Note: This process absolutely requires administrative permissions on your computer to complete successfully. If you are uncertain if you have these perm
- How to reinstall the Citrix client [Article]
Note: This process absolutely
- You get an SSL error when trying to log in or when you try to run an application... [Article]
Make sure you are going to the correct URL. The old URL does not resolve to the login site corr
- When you try logging into Citrix, you are not seeing what you expect to see. [Article]
Make sure you are going to the correct URL. The old URL does not resolve to the login site correctly.
- Try typing https://citrix.mt.gov in t
- When I try to login to IRIS to enter my school district's data, I keep gett... [Article]
The "Under Construction" error is due to the user not completely closing out a Web Browser window. Typically users only keep one browser window open at a time, when they close that
- When we print a report form an IRIS application, it won't print and will no... [Article]
When you first log into any application found on IRIS, our server prompts you and asks if you would like to give permission to save to the local drive. Please click the OK bu
- Citrix used to work, now it doesn't. [Article]
If you recently updated your computer with a new operating system or a new Web Browser, you should install th
- Who is and LEP Student? [Article]
What are the guidelines for identifying Limited English Proficient (LEP) students? What is the definition of “proficient” for LEP students?
The guidelines for
- Technology Readiness Tool [Article]
August 30, 2012
The Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) will give Montana schools a convenient way to capture and report on indicators of their technology readiness for the Sm
- Applications Fail to Launch from Firefox [Article]
Applications Fail to Launch from Firefox
Older Citrix clients need to be updated to the newest version. Also ensure you have the
- Are the five RESAs able to support each project? [Article]
Q: Are the five RESAs able to support each project?
A: The ESEA Title II, Part B, MSP Request for Proposals requires as active partners Montana&
- I keep getting emails to applications but I have no openings for my district. [Article]
This is probably due to you being subscribed to the Application Notification service. It was designed for HR departments to build up their own applicant pool. If this is an option you no
- Submitting an application to schools [Article]
...ication visible, a message is sent to the e-mail address you provided. That e-mail contains a hyperlink to your online application. This service DOES
- What is GEMS? [Article]
Where can I find information about GEMS?
GEMS (Growth and Enhancement of Montana Students is Montana’s statewide longitudinal education data center.
- How to Subscribe to our Newsletters [Article]
How to Sign up for an OPI Email Distribution List
1. On the left side of the OPI Home Page, click on "Subscribe to Our Newsletters"
- QuickTime Live Video and Windows XP [Article]
Problem: Users with Windows XP may experience problems with viewing live streaming video. They may hear th