What is E-Grants and what grants are applied for through E-Grants?
E-Grants is a web-enabled system for K-12 education and will support the grant application process from allocation of funds and application for funding through payment accountability, reporting to the grantor and grant closeout for both state and federal grants.
OPI administered grants that are currently available to LEAs through the E-Grants system:
- 21st Century
- Carl Perkins
- ESEA / NCLB Consolidated
- Title I A – Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged (Basic)
- Title I A – Schoolwide
- Title II A – Improving Teacher Quality
- Title II D – Enhancing Education Through Technology (Ed Tech)
- Title III – English Language Acquisition
- Title IV A – Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities
- Title VI B – Rural and Low Income Schools (RLIS)
- IDEA Consolidated
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Part B (IDEA Part B)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Preschool (IDEA Preschool)
- Title I School Improvement
- Title I Part C Migrant
- Gifted and Talented State Grant
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What is E-Grants and what grants are applied for through E-Grants?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.