Can you log in to Citrix Successfully?
If no, you have a password or username issue. Please make sure that you are typing them correctly and that Caps Lock is off. Contact Mary at 406-444-3448 or Briana at 406-444-0087 for further assistance.
If yes, you can log in successfully but receive an error after clicking on an application or just never get in, try the following:
1. Delete your Temporary Files in your internet browser.
2. Add https://citrix.mt.gov to your trusted sites list.
- Generally, this can be done in Microsoft Internet Explorer by going to the Tools menu -> Internet Options -> General tab and looking for the Delete button.
3. Remove all Citrix Installs from your workstation.
- Go to Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites button and add https://citrix.mt.gov to your list of trusted sites.
If you are still unable to get in try another web browser, either Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Go to Add/Remove programs and uninstall anything that says Citrix, Metaframe, or Xenapp in the name.
- Go to your C: Drive to your Program Files and/or Program Files (x86) folders and delete any folders that have Citrix, Metaframe, or Xenapp in the names.
- Reboot your computer.
- Install new client: http://opi.mt.gov/CitrixLogin.html and click on the link titled “All Modern Web Browsers”
- Choose the RUN option and follow the default prompts.
If you have gone through all of the steps above and are still unable to get them in successfully, then try another computer that is available.
No visitor comments posted.