You want to connect to Citrix with your Mobile device.
Because of the large number of varied phones, tablets, etc., we cannot provide support for Android devices. That being said, the devices are allowed and the capability to connect to Citrix does exist. If you are willing to do a little experimentation with your device, it should work.
- The first step is to download the Citrix Receiver from the URL below:
iOS Devices Android Devices Windows Mobile
- Once the Receiver is installed on your device, you will need to create an application store to our Citrix farm. In the application store settings, you should see some or all of the options below. By entering the information in the appropriate areas, it should work for you.
- Address : https://citrix.mt.gov
- Username : ########## (the userid you use to sign into your work computer on the network.)
- Password : Saving disabled
- Domain : STATE
- Description : https://citrix.mt.gov
- Check “Use Citrix Access Gateway”
- Gateway Type : Enterprise Edition
- Gateway Authentication : Domain Only
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "You want to connect to Citrix with your Mobile device. "
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.