Note: The Montana Office of Public Instruction no longer has data entry applications that require the use of the Citrix client.
Make sure you are going to the correct URL.
The old URL does not resolve to the login site correctly and is not registered for the current site certificate.
- Try typing https://citrix.mt.gov in the address bar and logging in on the page displayed.
- If you are using a link from another website, make sure you end up at https://citrix.mt.gov.
- If you are using a “favorite” to access Citrix, be sure it is pointing to https://citrix.mt.gov.
- Make sure the date and time on your computer are correct.
- Reload client with latest version.
See the “How to reinstall Citrix client” FAQ for instructions.
24th of July, 2013