Which American Indian tribes are located on what reservations in Montana?
- Blackfeet Reservation: Blackfeet
- Crow Reservation: Crow
- Flathead Reservation: Salish, Pend d’ Oreille, Kootenai
- Fort Belknap Reservation: White Clay (Gros Ventre) and Assiniboine
- Fort Peck Reservation: Nakoda (Assiniboine) and Dakota (Sioux)
- Northern Cheyenne Reservation: Northern Cheyenne
- Rocky Boy’s Reservation: Chippewa Cree
- The Little Shell Band of Chippewa Indians are landless, but headquartered in Cascade County
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Which American Indian tribes are located on what reservations in Montana?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.