Get Answers!

Verify GED completion

Whom do I contact to verify if a person has been awarded an HSE?

 The HSE/GED staff at OPI can help you.  Please contact:

Carol Flynn, ABE Specialist
Phone:  406.444-1691

Marianne Schomaker, HSE Specialist
Phone:  406.444-4438

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Verify GED completion"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

* Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Article Details

Last Updated
15th of August, 2014

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (2 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.