Get Answers!

Duplicate licenses

How do I get a copy of my teaching/administrative/specialist license?

You may obtain a duplicate license by logging on to the Educator Licensure web page at:

On the left hand side, scroll down until you get  to "Duplicate License" (in Related Links box)

You will have two options:
1. Do It Yourself (Free) - click on the link and enter the required information (you can find your folio number by using the "Check Montana Educator Credentials" link). You can print out an official online copy.
2. Duplicate License Request Form ($6) - click on the link and print the form. Complete the form and send to our office with the required fee (please note that the fee is $6 PER LICENSE - if you have more than one license - Class 1 and Class 3, for example - you will need to submit payment for both). We will mail you an original copy of your license. If you need verification of an expired license submit a duplicate request form without the fee. You will receive a letter of verification from our office, in lieu of a copy of the expired license.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Duplicate licenses"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

* Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Article Details

Last Updated
12th of February, 2010

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.