What is an Alternative License?
- Entry level license for candidates who might meet some but not all of the above requirements for the Class 1, 2, 3 or 6 licenses.
- Not available for Class 4, 7 or 8 licensees.
- Class 5 Licensees sign a Plan of Professional Intent agreeing to complete their deficiencies within 3 years.
- Cannot be renewed or reinstated (can only have one Class 5 License in your lifetime).
- Most typically used when someone has a bachelor's degree in an endorsable area and needs to complete a teacher prep program or fails to complete renewal requirements.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What is an Alternative License?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.