Announcements & Deadlines
- Final maintenance of effort report and application packet for IDEA Part B and preschool grants is posted on the OPI website, and OPI sends a notice to authorized representatives of districts and cooperatives.
- Private/nonpublic school participation in federal programs
information must be completed by authorized representatives and returned to the OPI.
Mid April Carl Perkins “Intent to Apply” and State Career and Vocational/Technical Education electronic application are due to OPI (high school districts only). Only high school districts or K-12s who submit
their intent to apply to the OPI will receive a Carl Perkins allocation for the coming year. [more information]
April 10 OPI pays cash requests received through March 25.
April 25 Cash requests due for grant payments in May. For E-Grants projects, submit requests online using the EGrants Cash Request process. For non-E-Grants projects, submit a hardcopy Cash Request form to the OPI (one time per year).
April 30 Indirect Cost Rate (IDC) applications due to the OPI for the following school year. [more information]
Title IV, Part B, 21st Century Community Learning Centers applications for new projects due to the OPI.
Carl Perkins Spring Accountability Data Collection ends in AIM. [more information]
E-Grants Summer Workshops
Please check back soon for updates on the Office of Public Instruction’s E-Grants summer workshops.
The OPI has the following grants currently available through E-Grants:
- 21st Century
- Carl Perkins
- ESEA / NCLB Consolidated
- Title I A – Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged (Basic)
- Title I A – Schoolwide
- Title II A – Improving Teacher Quality
- Title III – English Language Acquisition
- Title VI B – Rural and Low Income Schools (RLIS)
- IDEA Consolidated
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Part B (IDEA Part B)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Preschool (IDEA Preschool)
- Gifted and Talented State Grant
- Montana Striving Readers Project (MSRP)
- Regional CSPD
- Title I Part C Migrant
- Title I SIG Tier III
- Title X Part C - McKinney-Vento Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program
Coming to E-Grants in FY2014…
- Adult Basic Literacy Education (ABLE) Extension
- Title ID - Neglected & Delinquent
- Montana Mathematics Science Partnership
- ACT+ Writing Supplement
Video-On-Demand Chapters for E-Grants:
Navigate the E-Grants System:
Minimum screen resolution to run the Training Videos is 1024 x 768
Check your Screen Resolution
All Movies require Adobe Flash 8 player. Most Web browsers have it built-in.
Get Adobe Flash Player
Setting your computer monitor's resolution (Windows):
- Right-Click anywhere on your desktop.
- Select the Properties command
- Select the Settings Tab
- Move the Screen Resolution sliding control to at least 1024 X 768
- Click OK
- The screen will go blank momentarily. A confirmation dialog box will appear, click OK.
Internet Explorer 7 and FireFox Users:
Pressing the F11 Key on your keyboard will hide your Web browser's menu bars for more viewing area. Pressing F11 again returns the menu bar.