In the Fall of 2017, the Office of Public Instruction (OPI) contracted with Loveland Consulting to conduct an evaluation of current Comprehensive School and Community Treatment (CSCT) programs in Montana and develop recommendation and guidance to align CSCT programs with best and evidence-based practices. This report titled Evaluating Comprehensive School and Community Treatment also provides recommendations for CSCT partners to operate effectively within the existing CSCT regulatory and billing framework.
The OPI continues to partner with the Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) Childrens Mental Health Bureau (CMHB), whom oversees the CSCT program. With that said, the two state agencies are complimentarily offering the following:
***Please note, it is our future goal to turn the above trainings into OPI Learning Hub courses that will allow for Professional Development and Continuing Education. Check back here to find out when they become available.***
Administrative Rule of Montana (with regards to CSCT):
- ARM 37.87.1801 speaks to referrals and waiting lists.
- ARM 37.87.1802 speaks to contract requirements.
- ARM 37.87.1803 speaks to reimbursable/non-reimbursable activities, insurance billing, IEP, etc.
- ARM 37.106.1955 speaks to admit/discharge criteria and contract requirement.
- ARM 37.106.1956 speaks to services and staffing.
- ARM 37.106.1960 speaks to personnel training.
- ARM 37.106.1961 speaks to record keeping requirements.
- ARM 37.106.1965 speaks to Special Education.
***Please note: The information provided is not official policy interpretation of Administrative Rule as defined in ARM 37.85.412.***
Search all rules by going to the Secreatry of the State Administrative Rule's page.
Suicide Prevention Home